Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pensive Mood: Moonlit Reflections

Iam told very often solitude is not good to indulge. Humored i may seem but iam a loner within. Some journeys are best taken alone specially the ones that lead to revelation. The moonlit night is contemplative in nature. They call it 'pathetic fallacy'. In this pensive moment I will resolve to collect what i have scattered over the years. There are grey, poignant memories of yesteryear that I have reserved to brood over for a reflective day or when I feel much brave to confront it within. Shame and remorse inevitably follow bringing a dull pain. While some do not encourage guilt to camp indefinitely, there are also some of us who dread guilt for what it hurts..The Ego!. There was a choice, there is in every moment of decision. Some decisions are made for you and some you make on your own. And these choices define me. I gently ascertain my responsibility. I chant to myself everyday "Iam not for everybody to like but very few to love" so that I can calmly sink into my skin. Everybody awaits an ideal support who can brush away all their worries and stroke their hair and assure that it is all ok. And Iam glad I found mine... I came closer trusting with my deepest memories for the reward of vindication. Oh! how I cherish this fresh memory, pleasant and sprightly. Tranquility! will you be my friend?

No comments: